On July 15, 2020 in Zimbabwe, the 168kWp solar center pivot irrigation system which powered by solar power and supplied in total solution by JNTECH ,this system was successfully operated. This system is a pointer center pivot irrigation system with a span of 600 meters and an irrigation area of 280 acres, which solves the problem of crop water difficulty caused by insufficient precipitation and uneven water distribution in this area.
Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southeast Africa. It is mainly an agricultural country. The terrain is flat and the light is sufficient, but it is short of electricity and water all the year round.Compared with traditional irrigation and diesel engine irrigation, this solar power irrigation project has significantly reduced water and electricity costs, 100% green energy, and a high ROI of 25%.
With the large-scale application of solar,solar power generation cost has the market advantage; In agricultural production, the use of traditional energy has exposed many problems, such as difficult power grid coverage, uneconomical use of diesel power generation, unguaranteed oil procurement, and even less energy conservation and environmental protection.
Over the years, JNTECH has been focusing on solar applications and livelihood projects, especially in the fields of soalr power irrigation and solar off-grid systen. Currently, there are tens of thousands of solar systems in operation in more than 60 countries around the world. Jntech will continue to provide excellent overall solutions for the development of new large-scale agriculture worldwide. Continue to bring rich application experience to people around the world, so that innovative technology and green energy to serve life and create a better life.
Jntech's self-developed solar center pivot irrigation system has the following advantages:
● this center pivot irrigation system driving only from solar powered energy, using jntech specialized designed solar pump inverter and contrloller technology，it is not need the battery;
● The system adopts solar variable frequency direct drive technology, which can be perfectly combined with various traditional irrigation systems.
● solar voltage input range is wide, built-in MPPT technology, maximize the use of solar power, high conversion efficiency;
● Deeply combined with the operation characteristics of traditional irrigation equipment, the optimized control strategy can realize the stable control of irrigation system pressure in complex weather, greatly improving the system life and working stability.
● Real-time monitoring system pressure, flow, solar power generation data and system working status;
● Support mixed power supply of main grid or diesel generator, seamless switching of solar priority.